Contractors face many of the same areas of concern as other businesses but also must be aware of and responsive to the unique accounting challenges of their industry. We have assisted clients in financing and negotiations related to complex development contracts as well as changes in tax laws specific to the construction industry.
Construction Accounting Services
We assist with day-to-day operations as well as with long-range planning. Specifically, we can provide your business with the following services:
- Tailored accounting systems
- Analysis of project potential and service as needed in the bidding process
- Financial advice and assistance in relationships with bonding underwriters and financial institutions
- Tax planning and compliance assistance
- Employee benefits services
- Business succession planning
- Cost segregation services
- Business valuations
- Merger and acquisition assistance
- Risk consulting
- Litigation support for delayed claims or other proceedings
- Personal financial and estate planning
Freed Maxick has the ability, technical knowledge and experience to understand and meet the needs of the construction industry.