Our MAX internships offer real world learning for accounting students every June through July. Be part of Freed Maxick’s fun and fast-paced environment. You’ll learn, grow and equip yourself with the tools needed to jumpstart your career. As a MAX program intern, you’ll be part of Western New York’s largest public accounting firm, also named one of WNY’s Best Places to Work by Buffalo Business First.
What You’ll Gain
- One-on-one mentoring
- Networking with Freed Maxick Staff and Directors
- Exposure to a variety of service areas from an audit and tax perspective
- Experience with exciting and challenging client assignments
- Refined technical skills through Freed-sponsored CPE sessions
- Real work experience in audit and tax practices
- Access to an engagement team to discuss client matters
- Evaluations and feedback throughout the internship
- A salary that is competitive with that of our full-time first year staff
MAX Program Requirements
- Minimum “B” Grade Average in Accounting Principles I & II
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.4
- Two letters of recommendation- one from a professor, one from an employment or volunteer experience
- Current transcript and resume
- Completion of two essays
Thanks for your interest in our MAX Internship Program. We are now accepting applications for our upcoming internship season!
Please note only applications completed in full will be considered, and are due with related materials by September 30, 2012.