Junior Achievement, a fantastic local nonprofit, is currently seeking volunteers for the following programs at several middle school and high schools in the area. We want to share these opportunities with you and ask for your help in either volunteering yourself or sharing the information with your network. The opportunities below, because they are middle school or high school, are more time sensitive and need volunteers as soon as possible. Please contact Alycia Ivancie, Senior Education Manager, Junior Achievement of Western New York (716) 853-1381 ext. 15 email@example.com today for more information!
Anyone interested in teaching Financial Literacy specifically might be interested in Economics for Success or JA Personal Finance. HR professionals might be interested in Success Skills or Economics for Success. Those interested in teaching Entrepreneurship, JA Be Entrepreneurial might be the program for you! If you were a part of the JA Business Plan Challenge last year you saw what these students can do!
Anyone that volunteers with us this year will also have the opportunity to win some great prizes so please help spread the word!
- East High School – JA Be Entrepreneurial
- Hutch Tech High School- Success Skills
- Lafayette High School- (7th graders)- Economics for Success
- McKinley High School- Success Skills
- North Park Middle Academy (8th grade) Economics for Success
- South Park HS-JA Be Entrepreneurial
- Bennett High School- Success Skills Or JA Personal Finance
- Lockport High School- JA Be Entrepreneurial