As the end of the year holiday season begins to gear up, Freed Maxick again looks to our employees to help the firm support our local nonprofit organizations that help those in need. Although we work throughout the year to support various fundraisers, charities and other community support initiatives, the holiday season is a great time to give back.
This year Freed Maxick is supporting local Buffalo organization Gateway Longview with their Parent Training Group. Gateway’s programs look to strengthen and stabilize families, something we can all appreciate! This group – part of their Community Services – is looking for book donations!
We will be collecting (and encourage you to do the same):
- Hard cover baby books (including interactive tactile, musical books)
- Toddler Books parents can read and children can read
- Children’s Books they can read on their own
- Activity Books which families can do together with children.
- Interactive activities (i.e. writing letters, coloring, drawing, etc.)
The items will be collected in our Buffalo office as part of our Holiday Charity Initiative. Thanks in advance to the generous Freed Maxick employees who will donate, and to anyone out in the public who can do the same for this great organization.
To learn more, head to their website!