The Mentored Accounting Experience
Our MAX internships offer real-world learning for accounting students every June through August. Be part of Freed Maxick’s fun and fast-paced environment. You’ll learn, grow and equip yourself with the skills needed to jump start your career.
As a MAX Program intern, you’ll be part of Western New York’s largest public accounting firm and gain real-world accounting industry experience, along with one-on-one time with our staff in a six-week, fast-paced schedule, including rotations through service areas such as Accounting & Auditing, Tax, Enterprise Risk Advisory Management and Employee Benefit Plan Services.
What You’ll Gain
- One-on-one mentoring
- Networking with Freed Maxick staff of all levels and Directors
- Exposure to a variety of service areas, from an audit and tax perspective
- Volunteer opportunities
- Exciting and challenging client assignments
- Refined technical skills through Freed-sponsored CPE sessions
- Real work experience in audit and tax practices
- Access to an engagement team to discuss client matters
- Evaluations and feedback throughout the internship
- A salary that is competitive with that of our first-year, full-time staff