Immediate full-time opportunities in our Rochester Audit and Accounting Department for degreed professionals with current public accounting experience, CPAs or CPA-track. Healthcare industry interest or experience preferred.
We are looking for individuals with 1 – 5 years of experience
Freed Maxick hires the most qualified people available and gives them maximum opportunity to advance!
Join Freed Maxick and
- Be a member of A Top 100 Firm in the United States
- Work with amazing clients in diverse industries
- Experience promotion, prestige & advancement opportunities
- Be part of a challenging, productive work environment
- Receive excellent compensation & benefits, spot bonuses
- Keep your technical skills sharp through ongoing CPE; we train for soft skills too
Great Work / Life Balance
Manageable Schedules and Travel
Unique Sociable Culture
Flexible and Alternative Schedules
Giving Back to the Community and Volunteer Initiatives
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com