Immediate full and part-time opportunities in our Audit Department for degreed professionals with current public accounting experience, CPAs or CPA-track. We are looking for individuals with 1 – 6 years of experience.
Freed Maxick hires the most qualified people available and gives them maximum opportunity to advance!
Join Freed Maxick and:
- Be a member of A Top 100 Firm in the United States and A Top 50 Vault-Ranked Firm
- Work with amazing clients in diverse industries
- Experience promotion, prestige & advancement opportunities
- Benefit from a challenging, productive work environment
- Receive excellent compensation & benefits, and spot bonuses
- Keep your technical skills sharp through ongoing CPE; we train for soft skills too
- Enjoy great career / life balance
- Maintain manageable schedules and travel
- Be part of a unique, sociable culture
- Take advantage of flexible and alternative schedules
- Give back to the community through volunteer initiatives