Freed Maxick CPAs, P.C has immediate opportunities for Audit Leadership – with Healthcare industry experience – in our Rochester office.
We are looking for Manager/Senior Manager-level individuals experienced in auditing and consulting with hospitals, nursing homes, long-term care facilities, assisted living facilities and/or medical practices.
Freed Maxick hires the most qualified people available and gives them maximum opportunity to advance.
- Minimum six years recent experience in public accounting, specializing in the healthcare industry
- CPA required for manager level candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong staff development capabilities
- Creative problem solver with research skills
- Able to manage conflicting priorities, deadline-based tasks and simultaneous projects
- Detail oriented, excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated to personal growth and development
- Ability to work in a team while maintaining a high level of responsibility and accountability to individual projects and tasks
Join Freed Maxick and
- Be a member of A Top 100 Firm in the United States and a Top 50 Firm as Ranked by Vault
- Experience promotion, prestige & advancement opportunities
- Be part of a challenging, productive work environment
- Receive excellent compensation & benefits, opportunities for new business incentives
- Keep your technical skills sharp through ongoing CPE
Great Career / Life Integration
Manageable Schedules and Travel
Unique Sociable Culture
Flexible and Alternative Schedules
Giving Back to the Community and Volunteer Initiatives
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.