Immediate Opportunities for Audit Managers and Supervisors with a Top 100 CPA Firm
Freed Maxick CPAs, P.C. has opportunities for Audit Managers with governmental experience
A Manager’s responsibilities involve overall planning, organization, supervision and completion of several simultaneous client engagements. They are responsible for maintaining continuing relationships with clients.
Our Managers demonstrate:
- Governmental audit technical competency as well as computer proficiency
- Business sense and ability to administer the engagement
- Leadership qualities in attitude and conduct
- Ability to contribute to the growth of the Firm
- Executive presence
- Professionalism in appearance and attitude
What Makes Freed Maxick Different?
Though we maintain relationships with external resources nationwide, we continue to maintain our independence and the ability to make decisions locally. At a time when the Big 4 firms are exiting the Western New York market, we have become the professional services firm of choice. We are the “alternative to the Big 4.”
We’re different because we have the bench strength to provide a wide array of services with highly skilled professionals, but we are not burdened with the cost structure or bureaucracy of the national firms. These factors translate into world-class service at rates that are commensurate with the market you do business in.
- 5 to 7 years of current or public accounting experience in the governmental area
- Active CPA
- Able to meet assignment deadlines, juggle multiple engagements
- Excellent client-facing skills to work with individuals at multiple levels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with an understanding of the scope of assignments
- Develops and maintains productive client, staff and management relationships through individual contacts and group meetings
Experience promotion, prestige & advancement opportunities
Be part of a challenging, productive work environment
Receive excellent compensation & benefits, spot bonuses
Keep your technical skills sharp through ongoing CPE
Great Career / Life Integration
Manageable Schedules and Travel
Flexible and Alternative Schedules
Giving Back to the Community through Volunteer Initiatives
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Visit our website to learn more about us! www.freedmaxick.com