We have immediate remote and hybrid opportunities in our Audit department. All industry experience will be considered.
About The Job
- Work in a team environment to perform quality accounting and auditing engagements
- Plan and execute day-to-day activities of audit engagements for various clients
- Anticipate and address client concerns and escalate issues as they arise
- Relationship building with clients and team members
- Apply professional standards and principals in every engagement
- Guide and develop associate level staff work
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting. Masters preferred.
- CPAs or CPA-track required.
- Experience leading a team on multiple engagements.
- 3+ years’ experience in public accounting.
What Freed Maxick Offers
- An attractive and competitive compensation and benefit package
- A friendly work environment with the largest firm in WNY based on number of CPAs
- An incentive program for commissions on new business, and referral bonuses for introducing potential new employees
- Promotion and advancement opportunities
- Ongoing education to keep your technical skills sharp and your soft skills top-notch
- Unique sociable culture
- Flexible scheduling opportunities
- Hybrid work environment
- Compensated time to volunteer in the community
The compensation for this role varies based on experience and falls within the range of $66,000 to $84,000. These salary ranges are for applicants based in Western New York. Consideration will be given to applicants outside of our geographic area with appropriate ranges provided, based on location.
Apply today! We are looking forward to meeting with you!