Due to significant growth of our Risk Advisory Services practice, Freed Maxick CPAs, P.C., we have an immediate opportunities in Buffalo and Rochester for Auditors, Consulting Services.
- Leading Internal Audit and IT Audit engagements, internal control reviews, process improvement reviews, etc.
- Leading engagements, including assessments, internal control documentation and testing of internal controls
- Assisting on a variety of other projects including fraud and forensics, staff augmentation, and other types of consulting
- Working in a multi-client environment as part of a team
- Planning and managing consulting projects ranging from small to large
- Creatively generating and developing practical recommendations for clients
- Consulting on internal control design and operating effectiveness
Requirements of the position:
- 3 to 6 years experience in a public accounting firm or an internal audit department within industry
- CIA or CPA required, other certifications a plus
- Strong knowledge of SOX internal control requirements
- Ability to work effectively on teams, helping clients improve processes
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Client satisfaction driven attitude
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 30%
Regulatory Compliance Experience a Plus!
Excellent salary and benefit package includes health, dental, vision plans, 401(k) with Firm match.
To be considered, send cover letter, resume and salary requirements email@example.com.