Freed Maxick is one of the largest Accounting firms in Western New York, and a Top 50 Firm as ranked by Vault.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Manager or Sr. Manager level resource with a unique set of skills and experience to join our growing Business Intelligence & Data Analytics practice.
This individual will have a strong understanding of financial and accounting concepts with the intent to define and refine a methodology to allocate direct costs identified on the trial balance to specific individual patient activities (Cost Accounting). The candidate will manage and guide analytic and IT resources in manipulating and transforming financial data to define a methodology that is highly automated and repeatable.
- Ability to develop into a thought leader in support of financial analytics focusing on revenue, expense, profitability and cost accounting. This includes ability to effectively converse with C-Level individuals to identify value-added applications.
- Manage and guide a team of business analysts and technical resources to define, design, develop and test dashboard reporting solutions. This includes hands-on data. manipulation and analysis to define business rules and logic to transform data.
- Serve as a primary contact for client engagements, managing communication and work efforts across multiple clients at a given time.
- Facilitate education and training of our clients to effectively analyze and interpret developed dashboards for action-oriented results.
- Support business development and sales efforts, including demo and presentation of reporting solutions
- BS in Accounting or Business Administration
- CPA preferred
- 3 + years of experience in an accounting or financial analyst role, experience with cost accounting concepts a plus
- Experience working in a healthcare provider preferred, Post-Acute Care is a plus
- Prior consulting or client support experience a plus
- Intermediary data analysis and manipulation skills required, advanced preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, with introductory level experience with MS SQL
Send cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference “Cost Accounting.”