Freed Maxick CPAs, P.C. has immediate opportunities for Senior Auditors in our Buffalo and Rochester offices with our rapidly growing Risk Advisory Services group.
- Conducting internal audit engagements, control reviews, process improvement reviews, etc.
- Conducting SOX 404 engagements, including assessments, internal control documentation and testing of internal controls.
- Conducting a variety of other projects including fraud risk assessments and forensics, staff augmentation and Service Organization Controls examinations.
- Working in a multi-client environment as part of a team.
- Working independently and leading field engagements.
- Identifying and recommending internal audit best practices.
- Performing various testing procedures and preparing clear, concise and accurate work papers.
- Creatively generating and developing practical recommendations for clients.
- Consulting on internal control design and operating effectiveness.
Requirements of the position:
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in a public accounting firm or internal audit within industry
- CISA, CIA, CPA or CFE certification preferred
- Strong knowledge of COSO and SOX internal control requirements
- Ability to work effectively on teams, helping clients improve processes
- Change management and project management expertise a strong plus
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Client satisfaction driven attitude
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 30% mostly within the WNY region
Join Freed Maxick and:
- Be a member of A Top 100 Firm in the United States
- Work with amazing clients in diverse industries
- Experience promotion, prestige & advancement opportunities
- Be part of a challenging, productive work environment
- Receive excellent compensation & benefits, spot bonuses
- Keep your technical skills sharp through ongoing CPE
Great Work / Life Balance
Manageable Schedules and Travel
Unique Sociable Culture
Flexible and Alternative Schedules
Giving Back to the Community and Volunteer Initiatives
To be considered, send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org