Freed Maxick CPAs, P.C. has a high-level Leadership opportunity, to assist in load balancing key client relationships.
We are looking for a Consulting CEO to work with the other leadership in our Firm to provide the best solutions to our clients across the globe. Apply your knowledge and expertise gained from your experience as a full-time or consulting CEO to help business owners and/or CEOs help their organizations as they evolve and grow.
The ideal candidate will Identify, scope, and implement business process and profit transformation and improvement initiatives; Partner with various groups to align on business strategies; Collaborate with process owners, business unit(s) and/or product group(s) to identify, recommend, and prioritize opportunities that drive business improvement linked to strategic imperatives; Provide strategic and tactical support; Act as a process expert across business competencies to help prioritize business requirements and identify areas of opportunity/improvement.
About The Job
- Working weekly with CEO; building and sustaining productive relationships with the executive team
- Planning and leading business process design activities, including working with executives to define required outcomes, scope initiatives and design innovative business solutions
- Support organizational change to ensure that processes deliver the anticipated benefits
- Navigating the organization’s complexity, make informed decisions, and drive effective execution
- Reviewing investments to proactively drive global growth through creative planning and budgeting strategies
- Reviewing contract negotiations and providing input
- Analyzing various business issues at the client’s pace; providing and implementing sound business solutions
- Develop and oversee executive compensation matters to aligned with driving business objectives.
- Handling banking relationships including refinancing, debt restructure, etc.
- Assisting with process and profit improvement challenges and strategies
- Identifying tax issues to drive efficient outcomes and minimize overall tax rates by working in collaboration with internal tax resources
What We Are Looking For
- CPA required; advanced certifications helpful
- Ability to blend the skill sets of a senior level accountant and business consultant to identify, digest and provide guidance and input on critical business issues
- Minimum 10 years as an Executive or Tax Consultant to international businesses
- Demonstrated leadership ability with consultative skills to engage with management at high levels within an organization
- Proficient in understanding corporate structures for international businesses and related intercompany and transfer pricing matters
- Ability to interact with CEOs/Business owners at a peer level and willingness to listen, learn, and ask the relevant questions to determine the core issues in an organization
- Proven ability to provide clear communication to target audience, including senior level leadership, within the organization via writing, speaking and presentations
- Flexibility to pivot to changing priorities
What Freed Maxick Offers
- An attractive and competitive compensation and benefit package
- A friendly work environment with the largest firm in WNY based on number of CPAs
- An incentive program for commissions on new business, and referral bonuses for introducing potential new employees
- Promotion and advancement opportunities
- Ongoing education to keep your technical skills sharp and your soft skills top-notch
- Unique sociable culture
- Flexible scheduling opportunities
- Hybrid work environment
- Compensated time to volunteer in the community
Apply today! We are looking forward to meeting with you!