Immediate full-time opportunity with the Healthcare Consulting group of a Top 100 CPA Firm.
We are looking for individuals with data analytical capability and client-facing skills, and a bachelor’s degree in in Accounting, Computer Science, Healthcare Analytics, Data Analytics or a related field.
The Financial Analyst provides analysis and reporting regarding financial operations and information on multiple consulting projects in the areas of provider process improvement, revenue cycle operations/improvement, and reimbursement analysis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of data extracted from various internal and client sources. Prepares reports based on findings, including health care costs, provider contracts, debt capacity, revenue and profitability.
- Works with large amounts of raw data and organizes, analyses, and reports based on internal management and end client needs.
- Performs special projects which include research, forecasting and ad hoc analysis.
- Evaluates analysis outcomes and constructs client status reports based on findings.
- Reviews financial statements in order to perform client initiative outcome measurement and forecasting.
- Reviews patient billing statements, accounts receivable data, claim denial data in order to support revenue cycle analytics and process improvement engagements.
- Manage multiple concurrent engagements with varying team members and deadlines
- Interface positively and appropriately with client personnel and other team members
- Draft and present deliverables with team members to clients, including executives
HEALTHCARE FINANCIAL ANALYST POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- BS in Accounting, Computer Science, Healthcare Analytics, Data Analytics or a related field is required.
- Minor concentration or additional coursework in information technology a plus
- High level Excel skills, including working with raw data using pivot tables, vlookups, and advanced formulas.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills across people process and technology
- Highly motivated self-starter who is an excellent team player
- Ability to innovate in a fast-growing work environment and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Experience with Tableau is a plus