Immediate opportunity for an Information Systems Technology Consultant and Auditor to perform and supervise Infrastructure and Network Reviews, General Controls and Applications Reviews, Pre and Post Implementation Reviews, Compliance Examinations and Reviews, and Integrated Audits with financial and operational auditors. Will plan and perform audits of Information Technology operating procedures and processing systems. Participate in PCI consulting and examinations, and assist in the completion of cybersecurity engagements.
Also, will provide consultative and advisory services to management and various IT Business Partners. Will manage and coordinate Technology Audit efforts with external auditors. Liaison with IT Business Partners to ensure full understanding of data flow, data integrity and system security. Perform risk assessments and provide value-adding recommendations to clients. Work in a team environment to manage the planning, auditing, reporting and follow-up of large complex and multiple technology audit projects in accordance with various standards.
- Assist in the identification, coordination and testing of key IT controls relevant to SOX, SOC, PCI, and other compliance standards
- Assist in the analysis, development, and ongoing improvement of a comprehensive, flexible, and scalable IT Controls for regulatory requirements and organizational directives
- Maintain and enhance IT SOX / SOC controls documentation and testing procedures so that they reflect the current environment of a client and comply with the relevant requirements
- Partner with control owners to identify and develop appropriate controls, remediation plans and improvements for an IT organization based on risk, compliance, and/or other requirements
- Track control owner and third party evidence requests and ensure deliverables are valid and on-time
- Proactively analyze and report on issues and produce metrics for KRI reporting
- Act as a liaison between multiple departments, third parties and external auditors
- Stays current on changes to technology, internal policy and standards, and relevant regulatory requirements, and evaluate potential impacts on the risk and controls and suggests modifications to the programs
- Assist in IT policy management and security incident response as needed
- BS in Management Information Systems, Accounting Information Systems, Systems Engineering and Networking or related field
- Two to seven years of professional IT audit or IT operations experience
- Audit or relevant IT certifications (CISA, CISSP, PCI-QSA, CIA, CITP, etc.)
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: SOX, System and Organization Control (SOC) Reporting, COBIT, NIST, HITRUST, IT Risk Management, Information Security, IT Controls, and / or IT Audit practices
- Experience in evaluating risk / compliance requirements
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with multiple internal and external groups
- Ability to learn quickly, manage through systems and common processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good organizational and time management skills, must be highly detail oriented
- Ability to exercise sound judgment to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and escalate issues to leadership
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements in confidence to email@example.com.
Visit our website to learn more about us!