Freed Maxick advises public and private companies on ways to enhance profitability, save taxes, improve accountability and reduce risk. We specialize in helping our clients discover and achieve their bottom-line potential and we provide sound business advice based upon our depth of services vast experience in a broad array of industries.
Located in Western New York, we have specialized opportunities FOR LOCAL OR REMOTE TALENT to focus on and specialize in International Tax.
Our International Tax specialists work with our larger corporate clients to assist with International tax compliance and consulting. You will also be facilitating the implementation of international tax projects, including identifying, understanding, communication and helping to guide projects from inception to completion.
- Assist in delivering a full range of international tax services and advise U.S. and foreign multinational companies on the tax implications of their international operations as well as coordinate U.S. tax laws with foreign tax laws to develop an optimal worldwide tax strategy.
- Focus on engagement assistance and operational excellence
- Assist in preparing complex individual and corporate returns; research complex issues
- Demonstrate teamwork skills
- With Leadership, engage in business development opportunities
- Keep current and monitor developments and changes in international tax law and accounting procedures
- With Leadership, communicate and interface with US and foreign clients to ensure the clients’ best interests are achieved
- Four to six years of recent experience in public accounting, specializing in international tax
- CPA or CPA Track preferred, for advancement opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of ProSystem a plus
- Creative problem solver with research skills
- Able to engage in deadline-based tasks and simultaneous projects
- Detail oriented, excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated to personal growth and development
- Ability to work in a team while maintaining a high level of responsibility and accountability to individual projects and tasks
Our offices are located in Buffalo, Batavia and Rochester, NY.
Candidates across the U.S. are encouraged to apply as this position can be done remotely.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurances, short and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with match and profit-sharing
- Flexible work options
- Growth, Leadership and Promotion opportunities
Qualified candidates should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.