Freed Maxick advises public and private companies on ways to enhance profitability, save taxes, improve accountability and reduce risk. We specialize in helping our clients discover and achieve their bottom-line potential and we provide sound business advice based upon our depth of services vast experience in a broad array of industries.
Located in Western New York, we have specialized opportunities FOR LOCAL OR REMOTE TALENT to focus on and specialize in International Tax.
Our International Tax specialists work with our larger corporate clients to assist with International tax compliance and consulting. You will also be facilitating the implementation of international tax projects, including identifying, understanding, communication and managing projects from inception to completion.
- Manage the delivery of a full range of international tax services and advise U.S. and foreign multinational companies on the tax implications of their international operations as well as coordinate U.S. tax laws with foreign tax laws to develop an optimal worldwide tax strategy.
- Focus on engagement management and operational excellence
- Review complex individual and corporate returns; research complex issues
- Demonstrate people management, team building and leadership skills
- Engage in business development opportunities
- Guide clients through business processes, such as succession and tax planning.
- Keep current and monitor developments and changes in international tax law and accounting procedures
- Communicate and interface with US and foreign clients to ensure the clients’ best interests are achieved
- Assist in the delivery of proposals for engagements, maintain and grow business network and continue to develop their reputation within the International Tax profession
- Minimum six years recent experience in public accounting, specializing in international tax
- CPA required for manager level candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of ProSystem a plus
- Strong staff development capabilities
- Creative problem solver with research skills
- Able to manage conflicting priorities, deadline-based tasks and simultaneous projects
- Detail oriented, excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated to personal growth and development
- Ability to work in a team while maintaining a high level of responsibility and accountability to individual projects and tasks
Our offices are located in Buffalo, Batavia and Rochester, NY. Candidates across the U.S. are encouraged to apply as this position can be done remotely.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurances, short and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with match and profit-sharing
- Flexible work options
- Growth, Leadership and Promotion opportunities
Learn more about us at www.freedmaxick.com and see why we are a TOP 50 Ranked Vault Firm and Top 100 Firm in the U.S.