Freed Maxick CPAs, P.C., a Top 100 Public Accounting Firm in the U.S., has an immediate full-time opportunity for a Revenue Cycle Leader in our Healthcare Consulting Practice.
Freed Maxick has the technical capabilities and practical knowledge that come with 25 years of serving the financial and reporting needs of healthcare and not-for-profit organizations. The Firm’s Healthcare Practice currently provides services to over 280 entities throughout New York State and numbers 35 full-time professionals. Freed Maxick serves healthcare organizations including integrated healthcare delivery systems, hospitals, long-term care facilities, home healthcare hospice, home care agencies, adult day care programs, continuing care retirement communities, assisted living facilities, independent living facilities, adult homes and behavioral health providers, as well as numerous medical practices and freestanding specialty clinics.
Over the years, clients have come to depend on Freed Maxick’s extensive knowledge of accounting, regulatory, and operational matters to assist with understanding issues and developing practicable and effective solutions.
The ideal candidate for this unique opportunity will be based in Western New York, understanding that travel to surrounding areas is required for the position. Relocation to Western New York a must.
- Minimum BS degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Accounting or related field
- In-depth knowledge of the revenue cycle process from pre-registration through account resolution
- A proven track record of developing and/or operating a highly effective revenue cycle department with specific focus of leveraging technology, people and processes to achieve best practice results
- Ten-plus years of revenue cycle experience with the following provider segments: health system, hospital preferred; nursing home, home care, behavioral health and physician practice a plus
- Previous revenue cycle consulting experience a plus with emphasis on 1) leading revenue cycle transformation projects, 2) process redesign, 3) system implementation and 4) cash acceleration engagements. This would include selling, delivering, people development and management of engagements and teams. (Consideration will be given to individuals from the provider side who have demonstrated ability in these areas)
- Ability to lead multiple revenue cycle engagements and teams simultaneously with ability to leverage to staff
- Sharp analytic skills essential to identify opportunities to improve revenue cycle management and develop a return on investment for potential clients
- Flexibility and ability to travel to client locations – locally, within NYS and neighboring states – approximately 30 to 60% – for continuing assignments
- Ability to work independently; excellent follow-through, multitasking and client-facing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form: interact positively and constructively with staff, clients, community and representatives
- Self-motivated with a positive and exceptional work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to educate and train other staff members, and implement project plans within scheduled timelines
To learn more about us, visit www.freedmaxick.com.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.