We have an immediate opportunity for a full-time Senior Financial Consultant in our Healthcare Consulting practice.
The Senior Financial Consultant for Healthcare provides analysis and reporting on multiple consulting projects in the areas of finance and operations.
About the Job
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, statement of operations, and other financial reports
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e. GAAP, FASB), rules, regulations, and systems of internal control
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of data extracted from various internal and client sources
- Prepares reports based on findings, including health care costs, provider contracts, debt capacity, revenue and profitability
- Works with large amounts of raw data and organizes, analyses, and reports based on internal management and end client needs
- Evaluates analysis outcomes and constructs client status reports based on findings
- Reviews financial statements in order to perform client initiative outcome measurement and forecasting
- Manage multiple concurrent engagements with varying team members and deadlines
- Interface positively and appropriately with client personnel and other team members
- Draft and present deliverables with team members to clients, including executives
What We Are Looking For
- BS in Accounting, Finance or a related field is required
- Minimum 2+ years work experience in healthcare finance, operations, financial statement analysis, or financial analysis is required
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills across people process and technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Highly motivated self-starter who is an excellent team player
- Ability to innovate in a fast-growing work environment and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
What Freed Maxick Offers
- An attractive and competitive compensation and benefit package
- A friendly work environment with the largest firm in WNY based on number of CPAs
- An incentive program for commissions on new business, and referral bonuses for introducing potential new employees
- Promotion and advancement opportunities
- Ongoing education to keep your technical skills sharp and your soft skills top-notch
- Unique sociable culture
- Flexible scheduling opportunities
- Hybrid work environment
- Compensated time to volunteer in the community
The compensation for this role varies based on experience and falls within the range of $70,000 to $85,000. These salary ranges are for applicants based in Western New York. Consideration will be given to applicants outside of our geographic area with appropriate ranges provided, based on location.
Apply today! We are looking forward to meeting with you!