We have immediate opportunities for Tax Specialists (Senior/Supervisor level) in our Rochester, NY office.
Our Tax Department provides comprehensive tax services and specialized expertise to businesses, individuals, trusts, and estates, non-profit and public entities. Our services include compliance (preparation), planning and consulting. The Tax Department serves clients in all fields, with particular emphasis in manufacturing, distribution, construction, and retail.
As a Tax Specialist, you will be called upon to deliver professional services to clients, including consulting, tax planning, compliance, and research. You will be part of our team, and assist in developing high level relationships with clients, prospects, and referral sources, as you perform detailed tasks on engagements while delegating to and supervising others.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Identifying and implementing tax planning and consulting opportunities
- Preparation and review of client tax calculations and returns
- Supervising and developing staff
Ideal candidates must:
- Be CPAs or CPA-track
- Have current or very recent public accounting experience; four to six years preferred
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Assist with implementation of tax planning and tax savings strategies
- Research and assist on complex tax matters
- Experience in Corporate taxation and partnerships a plus.
Join our growing Firm and experience:
- Advancement and promotion opportunities
- Great benefits and compensation packages
- Flexible scheduling including flex time and alternative schedules
- Challenging engagements
- Ongoing training to keep your technical skills sharp
- Diverse, local clients in various industries
- One-on-one contact with Directors
- A unique sociable culture
Send cover letter, resume and requested salary range in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org