We have immediate opportunities for Tax Talent in our Buffalo, NY office.
Our Tax Department provides comprehensive tax services and specialized expertise to businesses, individuals, trusts, and estates, non-profit and public entities. Our services include compliance (preparation), planning and consulting. The Tax Department serves clients in all fields, with particular emphasis in manufacturing, distribution, construction, and retail.
As a Tax Professional, you will be called upon to deliver professional services to clients, including consulting, tax planning, compliance, and research. You will be part of our team, and assist in developing high level relationships with clients, prospects, and referral sources, as you perform detailed tasks on engagements while delegating to and supervising others.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Identifying and implementing tax planning and consulting opportunities with our clients
- Preparation and review of client tax calculations
- Supervising and developing staff
Ideal candidates must:
- Be CPAs or CPA-track
- Have current or very recent public accounting experience
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Assist with implementation of tax planning and tax savings strategies
- Research and assist on complex tax matters
We welcome experience in ASC 740, C Corps, S Corps, Partnerships, Flow-throughs. Management positions available.
Join our growing Firm and experience:
- Advancement and promotion opportunities
- Great benefits and compensation packages
- Flexible scheduling including flex time and alternative schedules for Career/Life Balance
- Challenging engagements
- Ongoing training to keep your technical skills sharp, and soft skills as well
- Diverse, local clients in various industries
- One-on-one contact with Directors
Freed Maxick is a Top 100 Firm in the U.S. and a Top 50 Vault-Ranked Firm.
Relocation assistance provided.