Freed Maxick CPAs, P.C. has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Valuation Analyst in our downtown Buffalo office.
Freed Maxick, a Top 100 Firm in the U.S., provides business valuation and litigation support services throughout the United States. Determining the value of someone’s interest in a closely held business is important for both tax and business reasons. However, determining value is not always easy because there is rarely an established market for closely held business interests. That’s why an objective, professionally prepared business valuation by Freed Maxick is essential.
Freed Maxick’s business valuation analysts use a comprehensive approach to valuing business interests. We perform an in-depth analysis using relevant market data and apply state -of-the -art valuation techniques to ensure accurate and defensible business valuation reports. In addition, we monitor statutory authority, administrative rulings and judicial precedent to ensure the valuation complies with legal and professional standards.
We perform independent valuations for a variety of client industries and for many business reasons, including: income tax purposes, litigation support, estate and gift taxes, and business acquisitions whether they are through a sale or merger.
Ideal Candidates for this opportunity:
- Are CPAs; CVAs or ABVs a plus
- Have a minimum of three to five years valuation experience in a CPA or consulting firm; we are looking for individuals at the Supervisor/Manager level
- Possess strong knowledge of financial products and ability to analyze financial and economic data
- Display outstanding analytical and quantitative abilities including understanding of financial models
- Exhibit solid client-facing skills to consult with clients in all aspects of the valuation process
- Must be able to articulate matters and document valuation issues
- Have demonstrated history of collaboration and working in a team atmosphere
- Are proficient in advanced functions of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Must be self-motivated; able to multitask and manage deadlines
Freed Maxick offers:
- An attractive compensation and benefit package
- A friendly work environment with the largest firm in WNY based on number of CPAs
- The opportunity to grow the practice and build a book of business with the experts in the field and an incentive program providing commissions on new business
- Promotion and advancement opportunities
- Ongoing education to keep your technical skills sharp
- Flexible scheduling
- Relocation assistance
- Minimal travel requirements
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements in confidence to email@example.com.
Visit our website to learn more about us! eoe