Agribusiness Commodity Board Compliance on a national and local level
Our agribusiness group has experience working with state and national commodity boards assisting with compliance with United States Department of Agriculture requirements.
Our agribusiness compliance work for commodity boards includes:
- Testing various operational policies and procedures of state commodity boards for compliance in accordance with United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) requirements
- Performed first purchaser audits of grain elevators to determine compliance with USDA requirements
- Assisted state commodity boards with developing a first purchaser audit process to be in compliance with USDA requirements
- Performed numerous agreed-upon procedure engagements for national commodity boards to ensure independent contractors are in compliance with USDA requirements
- Performed financial statement audits for state commodity boards