The Hospice and Palliative Care industry is changing at a rapid pace, and faces a multitude of headwinds impacting clinical and business priorities.
These changes are pressuring providers to quickly improve health care delivery, cost effectiveness and patient outcomes.
Consolidation is underway, forcing hospice organizations struggling to keep pace with the changes to prepare for challenges including:
- Limited resources to address increasing organizational workload
- Technology with Data infrastructure to support strategic decision
- Care Model Expansion and Complexity
- Heightened Competition
- Reimbursement Pressure
- Increased regulatory oversight and reporting requirements
- Medicare Advantage Carve In
To successfully adapt and position themselves for survival, providers need strategic guidance to identify and address gaps.
Freed Maxick’s industry expertise brings knowledge and experience to assist clients in the timely development of new capabilities that inform and empower them to confidently embrace change, successfully capitalize on opportunities and continue to grow.
Our consulting team can successfully deliver solutions to the challenges and quickly bring value to providers, supporting their need to serve more patients, achieve higher quality, control costs, and implement new care delivery models.
We can assist hospice, palliative care and serious illness organizations with:
- The power of partnership to leverage your strengths and capabilities
- An innovative Business Intelligence Platform leveraging data to improve outcomes across all aspects of your business
- Improved quality outcomes and reduced costs through strategic transformation and process improvement
- The ability to maximize revenue and increase cash flow through revenue cycle management and reimbursement consulting
- Data driven analytics to support strategic decisions and effectively position your organization for new payment models
- Information technology system design, selection and implementation
- Cybersecurity data governance and privacy consulting
- Risk management and internal controls
- Assurance, tax and regulatory compliance services
Freed Maxick is here to help.
Our expertise is built from the inside and includes former Hospice and Palliative Care Executives and other healthcare industry professionals. We will partner with you to optimize operational performance and most importantly, allow your primary focus to be on what you do best, patient care and positive outcomes.