Enhancing financial performance through change management, knowledge transfer, process improvement and technology.
Revenue Cycle Assessment
Freed Maxick Healthcare has the experience, knowledge, and resources to assist your organization in achieving best practice Revenue Cycle Performance. Our proven approach leverages people, knowledge, technology, and process redesign to enhance Revenue Cycle performance. We utilize an assessment process to identify opportunities to improve revenue capture, accelerate cash flow, enhance performance, and identify solutions that will allow us to determine the appropriate implementation plan and focus efforts that will address the barriers to achieving acceptable key revenue cycle indicators.
Our Assessment Services Include:
- Accounts Receivable and Cash Collections Assessment
- Bad Debt and Pre-collect Service Assessment
- Billing and Claims Editing Assessment
- Denials Management Assessment
- Patient Access and Financial Clearance Assessment
- Remittance and Transaction Management Assessment
- Staffing and Organizational Assessment
- Technology Assessment
- Transaction Management Workflow
We will develop an initial revenue cycle transformation project plan through a collaborative process with your management team. The transformation project plan will define the revenue cycle activity, and primary steps necessary to successfully achieve desired outcomes of key revenue cycle goals.
Revenue Cycle Implementation Service
We will develop an initial Revenue Cycle transformation project plan through a collaborative process with your management team. The transformation project plan will define the revenue cycle activity, and primary steps necessary to successfully achieve desired outcomes of key revenue cycle goals and outstanding customer service.
We will focus on technology enhancements and performance improvement through change management to support the following key activities:
- Scheduling, financial clearance and registration process
- Billing, claims editing and claim reconciliation process
- Accounts receivable follow up and collection process
- Denials management, prevention and recovery
- Private pay collections and collection agency performance
- Technology enhancements and system optimization
- Staffing models, productivity and performance