Cost Segregation Services
CSP360 headquartered in Buffalo, New York, is one of the nation’s leading providers of cost segregation and consulting services to real estate owners. We are backed by Freed Maxick, one of the Top 100 CPA Firms in the U.S., also located in Buffalo.
Our construction engineering and tax specialists examine real estate holdings to determine which costs can be segregated and depreciated over a much shorter recovery period, rather than over a 27.5 or 39 depreciable life. CSP360’s professionals are trainer in this technical area of taxation and construction, and have researched the cost segregation IRS rulings and court cases. Our Firm has experience with IRS audits pertaining to asset allocations. No matter where you are located in the U.S., our professionals can work with you and your CPA to accelerate your depreciation deductions through a cost segregation study.
- In-house team of CPAs, construction engineering, and appraisal professionals, with no out-sourcing
- Completed more than 3,500 projects
- Partnered with over 100 CPA firms
- 20+ years experience doing cost segregation studies
- Ambulatory care facilities
- Assisted living facilities
- Healthcare / Medical facilities
- Hospitality / Hotels
- Industrial / Manufacturing
- Office buildings
- Restaurants / Fast food
- Retail centers / Shopping malls