We understand the challenges facing owner-operators in the restaurant industry. Our dedicated professionals have worked closely with franchisors, franchisees, and independents across all segments. Whether your business is casual, fine dining, quick serve, or fast casual, we can offer the services and guidance you need to thrive in a competitive, rapidly evolving environment.
Freed Maxick has offered a broad range of audit, tax, and consulting services to public and private businesses of all sizes for over 60 years, but we understand that every situation is unique. As part of our full-service philosophy, we get to know you so that we can tailor our approach to your business and provide insights on issues that are important to you, such as advice on improving margins and profitability, assistance achieving payment card industry (PCI) compliance, or suggestions for tax efficiencies. Additionally, we keep abreast of emerging industry issues so that we can reach out with timely and useful information on state and local laws and regulatory changes.
With Freed Maxick, you get the resources and depth of a Top 100 accounting firm with the nuanced insight of a boutique firm. Some of the restaurant accounting services we offer our clients are:
- Benchmarking and performance measurement
- Business structure and start-up cost analysis
- Capital structure analysis and consulting
- Cash flow forecasting
- Cost segregation and fixed asset studies
- Data analytics to drive profitability and operational efficiencies
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Estate and financial planning
- Federal tax solutions, credits, and incentives
- Internal controls review
- Outsourced CFO
- Payment card industry (PCI) compliance
- Sales tax compliance, including rules for restaurant equipment
- Tax planning, tax return preparation, and compliance
- Technology consulting, including point of sale (POS) and technology selection and review and vendor review
- Transaction advisory services
Looking for more information on our restaurant accounting services? Simply fill out the form below and one of our restaurant industry consultants will be in touch soon.