Each individual at Freed Maxick follows our purpose and core values which help us maintain the highest degree of professionalism in our industry and define how we interact with clients and colleagues. They are the fundamental building blocks for how we conduct business every day, and we believe them to be as important to you as they are to us.
We believe in making a difference in people’s lives through our passion for helping others.
We inspire those around us to embrace curiosity and see potential.
By developing personal relationships, we foster growth and build value.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our Firm believes that it needs to give back support to our community and encourages our employees to do the same, enjoying a healthy work/life balance. Below is a selected list of Board of Directors or community activities that our employees have been involved in:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association Advocacy Committee
- Buffalo Hearing & Speech Center
- Canisius College Council of Accountancy
- Clarence Heritage Business and Professional Women
- Epilepsy Association of Greater Rochester
- Genesee County Business Education Alliance
- Genesee County Industrial Development Agency
- Genesee County United Way
- Italian Heritage Foundation of Rochester
- Jewish Federation Housing
- Junior Achievement of WNY
- Leukemia Society of America
- Northeast Kidney Foundation of Greater Buffalo
- Niagara University Advisory Council
- Joseph’s Collegiate Institute
- Shea’s Performing Arts
- SUNY at Buffalo School of Management Alumni Assoc.
Freed Maxick has built the reputation of being a premiere provider of assurance, tax and consulting services to growing privately held and public corporations in New York State. We’ve recorded rapid growth from serving local and national clientele with multistate and international operations. Our clients typically range in revenues from $1,000,000 to over $1,000,000,000.
Freed Maxick CPAs, P.C. is one of Upstate New York’s (NY) largest public accounting firms and a Top 100 firm in the U.S. In addition, through various alliances, Freed Maxick has vast national and international resources to help your business expand.
Freed Maxick has extensive experience providing services to companies and organizations in the following areas: