A merger or acquisition can offer your firm unparalleled growth and profits. But managing the process is challenging and can be a strain on your internal resources. Companies that don’t have a dedicated acquisition or corporate development department may lack the resources, industry contacts, negotiating skills and financial expertise to successfully manage an acquisition. Regardless of whether a firm is buying or selling a company, firms strive for the best possible financial outcome. Enlisting the help of a business partner, who has managed the process many times, alleviates the strain of on-site resources and dramatically improves chances for a successful transaction.
Freed Maxick professionals can help with every step of the M&A transaction cycle, including:
- Create a strategy to grow your business
- Identifying, approaching, evaluating and valuing acquisition targets
- Assist in the due diligence process
- Tax planning, tax structuring and transaction planning
- Assist in negotiations, structuring and closing the transaction
- Provide financing assistance, including debt placement and equity markets
- Implement post-transaction integration plans
- Valuation services
- Value creation consulting and advisory services
Depending on your needs and acquisition experience, we provide complete solutions ranging from strategic planning to due diligence and post-sale integration to assistance with specific M&A issues. This means we tailor a solution that meets your specific needs.