Canadian companies and/or their Chartered Accounting Firms call on Freed Maxick to provide U.S. tax compliance services. Conversely, Freed Maxick helps U.S. companies and CPA firms across the U.S. navigate through International tax and other cross-border issues. Even though we are based in Buffalo, NY, companies and individuals from all over the U.S. and Canada work with us because of our reputation and experience with cross-border business and tax issues. As a Top 100 Largest CPA Firm in the U.S., we have depth and specialization to handle your U.S. / Canada cross-border tax issues, no matter how big or small.
Competing in today’s global marketplace requires new and specialized expertise in funding operations, entering new markets, minimizing taxes, customs duties and maximizing government trade incentives. Our primary focus is to provide a “one-stop-shop” service to Canadian businesses that intend to or currently:
- Export to the U.S.
- Manufacture or distribute products in the U.S.
- Provide services in the U.S.
- Have employees or representatives in the U.S.
- Own real estate in the U.S.
- Have an investment in the U.S.
Our professionals are uniquely qualified to assist small to large businesses in managing their international operations by providing services in the following areas:
- Structuring foreign operations – choice of entity
- Tax Compliance and planning for foreign entities / individuals
- Transfer pricing analyses
- Minimization of worldwide taxes
- Export planning and incentive for U.S. companies (IC-DISC)
- State and local income and sales tax compliance and planning
- Audit and assurance services for U.S. companies