As a Top 100 Firm in the U.S., Freed Maxick is ahead of the curve, and our unique Leadership Experience is no exception. We are looking for students with drive who are ready to ramp up what they’re learning in school and propel into the real world of public accounting.
As part of the Freed Maxick Leadership Experience you will:
- Converse with our Directors and learn about their different paths to the top
- Compete in interactive technical engagements with our employees
- Exchange ideas and interact with our staff about what it takes to provide our growing, diverse client base with world-class service
- Discover best practices for boosting your technical skills through ongoing education and training
- Network with our leadership group, learning hand-on skills for making contacts, and finding the right course for your career
- Are Accounting Majors on track to complete 150 hours, their MBA, or MS in Accounting in December of 2020 or May of 2021
- An Accounting GPA of 3.3 or higher
The Freed Maxick Leadership Experience runs through our office in the Liberty Building in downtown Buffalo in July, 2019.
For additional questions, please contact our Career Coach, Nick Dentice, at firstname.lastname@example.org.