Freed Maxick has long been a leader in providing accounting, tax and business services to middle-market manufacturers in Upstate New York and Southern Ontario, Canada. Since 1958, we’ve been assisting public and private companies with multiple state and international operations, to enhance their profitability, save taxes, improve accounting systems and preserve wealth.
Our Manufacturing Practice is dedicated to providing service that is tailored to your company. We understand that manufacturers are frequently faced with, and challenged by, changes in the economy, technology and industry standards. In order for manufacturers to stay competitive in today’s business environment, a trusted accounting firm is crucial to their long-term success.
Freed Maxick has extensive experience consulting with manufacturers, and assisting in improving their operations as well as in long-range planning.
With Freed Maxick, you get easy access to Directors and Senior Management — and, through our affiliates, you get the benefit of worldwide resources in more than 75 countries that fast-growth, mid-sized companies look for in today’s global markets.
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Bank financing assistance
- Benchmarking analysis
- Business succession planning
- Business valuations
- Profit enhancement strategies
- Tax preparation
- Cost segregation services
- Compensation and benefits consulting
- Cross border and international tax planning
- Empire zone / Tax credit analysis
- Flexible spending account administration
- Fraud examinations
- Business consulting
- Inventory costing analysis
- Merger and acquistion assistance
- State and local tax planning
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Production and inventory control management