Are you confident your information systems are aligned to help you meet your present objectives and future business goals? There’s no doubt that using the most appropriate technology and information systems is critical to your success. At the rapid speed at which technology advances, it can be challenging to keep up with all of the changes. But taking full advantage of automation and these technological advances better positions you to compete profitably in the future.
Still, assessing your technology and information systems is a difficult and complex process. Many organizations lack the resources and types of skill sets necessary to complete a comprehensive technology assessment.
Assessment & Review Services
Freed Maxick’s technology professionals have extensive experience in assessing the effectiveness of your information systems. Our assessment examines your current use of technology and identifies areas where improvements would increase the effectiveness and efficiency of your operations. The goal is to help you maximize your technology investment.
Our approach to a technology assessment often includes the following elements:
- Identification of unmet management information technology needs
- Identification of current and future IT needs
- Pinpointing where bottlenecks occur and how technology contributes to these bottlenecks
- Evaluation of strengths and weaknesses
- Analysis and suggested solutions to issues identified during the assessment
There are several benefits to a technology assessment, including:
- Reduced operating costs
- Minimized risk of costly technology decisions
- Enhanced competitive position through the optimal use of technology
- Confidence that your technology investments will support future needs
- Improved use of current technology
- More secure operations