Freed Maxick provides a suite of services to US businesses required to become compliant with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation.
- General GDPR Compliance Consulting / Gap Assessment – review privacy practices and processes front to back and make recommendations
- Record of Processing Activities – Assist with the preparation of the Record of Processing Activities (requirement under GDPR)
- Data Protection Impact Assessments – Assist with / or perform Data Protection Impact Assessments (requirement under GDPR)
- Third Party Compliance Audits/Reviews – Audit compliance of processors (service providers) to confirm they are meeting the regulatory needs of the data controllers (user entities
- Outsourced Data Protection Officer – act as the organization’s data protection officer
Connect with us today by completing and submitting your request for a complimentary compliance assessment review, or call 716-847-2651 to schedule a meeting.