In a Healthcare setting, cost accounting is used to identify costs down to the patient/resident level. Cost accounting is a method of accounting in which all costs incurred in carrying out an activity are collected and classified on a per unit basis. Business intelligence is a technology-driven process for analyzing information to help organizations make more informed business decisions. Because of this need in the post-acute space, our industry recognized experts developed a Business Intelligence tool to help you gain greater insight from your data.
A greater need to understand costs & profitability
- Declining payment levels make it critical to understand where money is made or lost
- Tools for managed care negotiations and new payment models; bundled payments and value based
- Ability to demonstrate value as an ACOs and systems for services provided within their bundled payments
- Highlight specifically where cost to care for a patient and service exceeds best practices
*Click each image to enlarge
Custom designed HIPAA compliant reporting
- Tableau® user-friendly reporting+
- Simple to integrate with existing systems
- Greater emphasis on self-service analytics
- Little or no IT support required
*Gartner ranks Tableau® as a leader in the BI & Analytics space for fourth consecutive year
For more information contact Dan Gerena at 716.332.2792 or email@example.com.