Estate and gift transfer taxes may be the largest single tax expense your family will ever face. With transfer taxes running as high as 55%, you could lose more than half of what you’ve saved in your lifetime. It is never too early to plan for your retirement and your family’s future. We know the opportunities available to you – at all stages of your life.
Wealth Management Services
Freed Maxick can help with your lifelong wealth management plan by:
- Minimizing estate and gift taxes
- Determining a beneficial business valuation
- Proactive tax planning for retirement
- Optimizing charitable gifting
- Development and implementation of business succession strategies
- Effective use of family disclaimers after death
- Choosing the proper trusts
- Designating a suitable beneficiary
- Tax-wise transfer of wealth to younger generations
Let us help you manage your resources now, while you are in a position to effectively control them, so you can enjoy your retirement and provide reassurance to your heirs.