Our objective is to assist the commercial finance industry in evaluating the integrity of their customers’ collateral by performing pre-loan surveys and rotational collateral monitoring field examinations. We provide these services to financial institutions granting loans, increasing credit lines, or reducing loan loss exposure based on our field examination report results.
Freed Maxick Asset Based Lending Services is looking for talent in Buffalo, NY. Remote opportunities available! Freed Maxick hires the most qualified people available and gives them maximum opportunity to advance!
About The Job
Field Examiners perform accounting and review procedures as they pertain to the Asset Based Lending (ABL) assignment under the direction of, Field Examination Managers, Principals and/or Directors. They are required to complete a report on their assignment or respective sections in a timely manner for final review.
In client assignments, Field Examiners work as a member of an engagement team or may work independently on less complex assignments. They will plan, direct, control and fulfill the assignment requirements of the Lender or as directed by the Firm.
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum BS in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with Accounting Concentration
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally – approximately 50% – on a continuous basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle simultaneous engagements
What Freed Maxick Offers
- An attractive and competitive compensation and benefit package
- A friendly work environment with the largest firm in WNY based on number of CPAs
- An incentive program for commissions on new business, and referral bonuses for introducing potential new employees
- Promotion and advancement opportunities
- Ongoing education to keep your technical skills sharp and your soft skills top-notch
- Unique sociable culture
- Flexible scheduling opportunities
- Hybrid work environment
- Compensated time to volunteer in the community
The compensation for this role varies based on experience and falls within the range of $65,000 to $70,000. These salary ranges are for applicants based in Western New York. Consideration will be given to applicants outside of our geographic area with appropriate ranges provided, based on location.
Apply today! We are looking forward to meeting with you!