Human Resource Coordinator
We have an immediate opportunity for a full time Human Resource Coordinator in our Human Resources Department.
This is a hybrid position located in Buffalo, NY.
The Human Resource Coordinator (HRC) supports the Human Resources Department with specific focus on recruitment and onboarding. The HRC will assist with daily operations of the full cycle recruitment process, including coordinating events and training sessions, assisting with orientation, and development of HR related marketing material. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including but not limited to record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
About the Job
- Working with Recruiting Managers on full life cycle recruitment for all levels of staff
- Tracking position requests
- Assisting with job description development and creating a library for such
- Submits external job postings on multiple platforms including Firm website and refreshes posting date when necessary
- Gathering pre-interview documents
- Tracking status of candidates and maintaining follow-up correspondence and records
- Coordinating and scheduling interviews with candidates and internal staff
- Assists with development and deployment of HR related marketing material for social media, on-campus visits, open houses, career fairs, etc.
- Facilitates interdepartmental communication to streamline hiring and onboarding process
- Performs customer service functions by addressing employee and candidate requests and questions, forwards to others as necessary and follows through for resolution
- Submits online background investigation requests and assists with new-employee checks
- Ability to travel to other office locations, career fairs and other on-campus events
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What we are looking for
- Associates degree in business, human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- 2 years related work experience
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines and follow up on outstanding issues.
- Must have strong customer service, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment with individuals at all levels
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Paylocity and LinkedIn Recruiter experience helpful but not required
- Valid NYS Drivers license
- Must have the ability to maintain high level of confidentiality while using discretion and diplomacy
What Freed Maxick Offers
- An attractive and competitive compensation and benefit package
- A friendly work environment with the largest firm in WNY based on number of CPAs
- An incentive program for commissions on new business, and referral bonuses for introducing potential new employees
- Ongoing education to keep your technical skills sharp and your soft skills top-notch
- Unique sociable culture
- Flexible scheduling opportunities
- Hybrid work environment
- Compensated time to volunteer in the community
Apply today! We are looking forward to meeting with you!