Freed Maxick has the technical capabilities and practical knowledge that come with 25 years of serving the financial and reporting needs of healthcare and not-for-profit organizations. Our expertise expand throughout the various areas of the healthcare industry such as the full continuum of care in revenue cycle, transformation services, operations, finance and physician practice management.
We have an immediate full-time remote or hybrid opportunity for a Revenue Cycle Manager in our Healthcare Consulting Practice.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Accounting or related field preferred
- Ten-plus years of revenue cycle experience with the following provider segments: health system, hospital preferred; hospice, nursing home, home care, behavioral health and physician practice a plus
- In-depth knowledge of the revenue cycle process from pre-registration through account resolution
- Previous revenue cycle consulting experience a plus with emphasis on 1) managing revenue cycle transformation projects, 2.) business process redesign 3) system enhancements or implementation 4) staff development and 5) cash acceleration engagements. (Consideration will be given to individuals from the provider side who have demonstrated ability in these areas)
- Sharp analytic skills essential to improve revenue cycle management and develop a return on investment for potential clients
- Ability to work independently; excellent follow-through, multitasking and client-facing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form: interact positively and constructively with staff, clients, community and representatives
- Self-motivated with a positive and exceptional work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to educate and train other staff members, and implement project plans within scheduled timelines
- Flexibility and ability to travel to client locations – within New York State and throughout the Northeast United States – approximately 30%-60% or travel for continuing assignments. (Required for hybrid and remote candidates)
What Freed Maxick Offers
- An attractive and competitive compensation and benefit package
- A friendly work environment with the largest firm in WNY based on number of CPAs
- An incentive program for commissions on new business, and referral bonuses for introducing potential new employees
- Promotion and advancement opportunities
- Ongoing education to keep your technical skills sharp and your soft skills top-notch
- Unique sociable culture
- Flexible scheduling opportunities
- Hybrid work environment
- Compensated time to volunteer in the community
The compensation for this role varies based on experience and falls within the range of $90,000 to $140,000. These salary ranges are for applicants based in Western New York. Consideration will be given to applicants outside of our geographic area with appropriate ranges provided, based on location.
Apply today! We are looking forward to meeting with you!