Revenue Cycle Implementation
We will develop an initial Revenue Cycle transformation project plan through a collaborative process with your management team.
The transformation project plan will define the revenue cycle activity, and primary steps necessary to successfully achieve desired outcomes of key revenue cycle goals and outstanding customer service.
We will focus on technology enhancements and performance improvement through change management to support the following key activities:
- Scheduling, financial clearance and registration process
- Billing, claims editing and claim reconciliation process
- Accounts receivable follow up and collection process
- Denials management, prevention and recovery
- Private pay collections and collection agency performance
- Technology enhancements and system optimization
- Staffing models, productivity and performance